Thursday, August 6, 2009

Can't Get Enough Love

Ashlynn loves to snuggle with Alexis. Every opportunity ashlynn can get to hold Alexis she takes. When the kids decide to go outside Ashlynn will go and find Alexis and quietly hold her in my bedroom so the other kids will not know and try to time her to get their turn.

Brayden holds Alexis one last time before he leaves to go to football practice. Brayden always has to give Alexis one last kiss before football practice and then as soon as he gets home the first thing he does is find Alexis and give her another kiss and says "ah how cute."
Hunter just adores Alexis. Anytime she is laying on the bed he will sneak into my room and hold her. We have told Hunter not to pick up Alexis on his own and that someone needs to put her in his arms cause she is too small. In this picture Alexis started to cry and before I could get to her Hunter had crawled on my bed and scooped her up into his arms. I had to take this picture because Hunter said "See mom I am big enough to pick her up. I picked her up all by myself."

One Proud brother. Hunter got Alexis to stop crying all by himself.

No comments: