Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween

WE MIGHT LOOK DIVERSE
BUT TOGETHER IT IS ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL!
Here are the Ninja's protecting thier sisters!

We have gone from dressing up cute like bam bam and pebbles, to adventuresome likePirates of the Carribean to now this year where everyone picked their own thing. Kayla wanted to be a cute fairy. I tried to tell her i thought she was getting too old to be a fairy but she insisted and made up her own costume. In the end she looked really pretty. Ashlynn's personality fit her costume. She was a little pop star girl. When she went up to the door for trick or treateing, someone said "Well don't you look like a little "sassy" pants. She thought that was so funny and I thought to myself costume fits the girl! Brayden and Hunter decided they wanted to be Ninja's. Brayden then tried to change his mind two days before Halloween to a BMX Rider but i said it was too late, he would have to save that for next year! Brayden said "We are the Ninja's that protect the girls." The boys acted out being Ninja's the whole time we were trick or treating. Pulling out their swords and ninja stars. They were really excited since they never get to have swords. We had a lot of fun on Halloween and by nine o' clock we were exhausted and went home. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

My Beautiful Little Fairy.
Kayla looked so sweet and Kind. She made up her own costume to match her personality. Sweet, kind, loving peacemaker.

"Better Watch Out I am Ninja Warrior and will defend my sisters to the end"Brayden may look rough and tough on the outside but in the inside he really has a heart of gold.

This is Hunter trying to get his Ninja Warrior stance just right. Hunter is all boy. Life is all about fun and excitement. He lives in the moment! Like his brother he looks rough and tough but on the inside he is quited tender hearted.
The Battle of the Ninja's who will win?

My little Pop Star Girl. Doesn't the outfit suit her personality! I call Ashlynn my sweet and sassy little girl. She may be sassy but she is very sweet. Just last week she saw Kayla was having a hard time getting all her chores done. Without telling kayla or anyone she made her bed and straighened her room. Ashlynn's personality keeps life fun and interesting.

4 comments:

knjfabela said...

I remember pebbles and bam bam! They were so cute and little. I think you need to find that picture and scan it in for us to see! The costumes turned out great!

Rachel said...

The kids all look really good. I was just wishing we were there for all the fun when I noticed the sugar cookies, then I really wished we were there. What fun! Miss you guys!

Stephensen Celebrations said...

I love all the costumes. I can't believe the people at home could pick up Ashlynn's sassyness during trick or treating. She has always made me laugh. I love sassy probably because I am not the mother. I agree she is also super sweet. In Texas, she sat right next to me and wouldn't budge during church. She clung on for dear life. Kayla looked beautiful. I guess she really is getting close to young women age. I love the boys costumes. I was sad not to see their faces, but I guess that is the point of a ninja's costume. How fun!

Owen Family said...

Just courious what is in Ashlynn's hair? She looks great I just can't fingure it out. Kayla is a beautiful fairy and Brayden and Hunter look like they had a lot of fun with their costumes.