Monday, November 3, 2008

Keeping Memories Alive

Here at the Hughes house we are trying to keep the sugar cookie memory alive. We had the Missionaries come over for Dinner in a Pumkin and then we decorated cookies afterwards. The kids had a lot of fun! Hunter had to see how much candy one cookie could hold. Ashlynn was determined to use the most sprinkles on her cookies. We had a lot of fun and it reminded me of the memories I have of cooking sugar cookies and decorating them for the holidays.






If you look closely you can see Hunter decided to take a quick bit before the picture.

This is the best picture I could get of Brayden! He said "Oh yea dad you said I could not get three pumkins on one cookie. Look at this"


1 comment:

Stephensen Celebrations said...

I remember making sugar cookies as a family. I also loved to see how many candies I could fit on one cookie. Those pictures make me excited to share that tradition with our own little family.